The Mapping Change® Workshop utilizes the SuccessMapping® strategy
to map best decisions and actions to accomplish
important career or business change objectives.
You leave the Mapping Change® Workshop with a completed Success Map™
- Ensure a critical project meets and exceeds business expectations
- Protect and grow what is valued now in your career and business
- Create change and achieve a new important business objective
Who should attend: executives, key talent, managers and individual leaders
efforts and business results need to align to key customer's objectives and their company's key business and change initiatives.
You will learn how to:
- Focus energies on what matters most
- Recognize the cost of default behaviors and the value of choosing to engage in change relevant opportunities
- Leverage change relevant strengths to more easily achieve a business goal
- Identify and resolve change obstacles, in advance
- Ask and get needed support using a collaborative process
- Make informed decisions that save time and are easy to commit to with no regrets
- Prevent self-sabotage by taking charge of change dynamics
As a Mapping Change® Workshop participant, you will:
- Know how to move past the eight change success blockers that prevent you from experiencing more of your
career and company potential.
- Complete your Success Map™ of best decisions and actions to achieve an important career, team or company objective.
- Have a "how-to" mapping process to use as a coaching and change management performance
The Mapping Change® Workshop is an interactive workshop designed for 6 to 20
participants and includes:
- Alignment of the individual Success Map™ to the organization's key change and business initiatives
- Pre-workshop assignment to help you select an important business goal or change objective to map in the workshop
- Group discussions, pair practices and role play exercises to build change leadership skills
- Completion of a Success Map™ with best decisions and actions ready for execution to create and lead change.